Here is your Phoenix metro area Real Estate Weekly Market Update! The following data was pulled from the Arizona MLS (ARMLS) on the date listed below:
Key points from this data:
- The number of active listings has decreased by 128 listings throughout Maricopa County. This has impacted every city we work in except Scottsdale. There are less than 1,000 active residential listings in Phoenix!
- Median list price has remained consistent except for Scottsdale which saw another spike of $75,000 from last week.
- Average days on market have decreased in each city by a few days assuming now that the major holidays are over closings will start to pick up slightly.
- Number of active rentals has increased by 33 over Maricopa County.
Rent pricing has remained very constant throughout the valley over the past six months.
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
1. The 10 hottest zip codes for home sales in Metro Phoenix, for the article click here:
2021 was a record-breaking year for the real estate market. People are clearly on the move, but where are they headed and why? Opendoor pulled the top ZIP codes uncover the hottest ZIP codes where people are buying homes in Metropolitan Phoenix.
- 85142 – Queen Creek
- 85138 – Maricopa
- 85351 – Sun City
- 85383 – Peoria
- 85326 – Buckeye
- 85338 – Goodyear
- 85122 – Casa Grande
- 85255 – N. Scottsdale
- 85140 – San Tan Valley
- 85143 – San Tan Valley
2. The 10 best markets for first-time homebuyers in 2022, for the article click here:
With 2022 shaping up to be another challenging year for hopeful homebuyers, Realtor.com ran the numbers to find the best markets for people looking to buy their first home this year. The first annual Best Markets for First-Time Homebuyers Report predicts the cities and towns with the best combination of quality of life and affordability that young homebuyers are looking for.
What is it that makes these markets great for first-time homebuyers? They have strong job markets, short commute times, plenty of places to eat and drink, a younger population, affordability, and more homes to choose from. The 2022 top 10 markets, in ranked order, are: 1.Magna, Utah, 2.Chalco, Neb., 3.Mauldin, S. C., 4.Beech Grove, Ind., 5.Portsmouth, Va., 6.Cottage Grove, Wis., 7.Grimes, Iowa, 8.Kuna, Idaho, 9.Ferndale, Mich. and 10.Maitland, Fla.
Liz & Marie are purchasing properties all across Maricopa County as well as Gila County, Navajo County and Coconino County. If you would like to sell your house fast and are looking for a more personal interaction than an iBuyer like Opendoor, check out our quick free four minute video where we show you how to save $10,000 or more when selling your property!
This week’s LOCAL NEWS
1. The top spring 2022 events and festivals not to miss in Phoenix, For the link click here
- As we flip the calendar from 2021 to 2022, that means a stellar lineup of events and festivals are weeks away, including the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Barrett-Jackson, and — maybe — the start of the Cactus League’s Spring Training. Below is a list of just a few big events… there’s plenty more on the link!
- 15 & 16 | Arizona Rock ’n’ Roll 5K, 10K, half-marathon, marathon
- 22 – 30 | Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction
- 24 – 28 | Gooding & Company Scottsdale Auction
- 26 – 30 | Russo and Steele Scottsdale Auction
- 28 – 30 | Arizona Balloon Classic
- 28-30 | Arizona Wine Festival
- 29 – Feb. 6 | Scottsdale Western Week
- 5 – April 3 | Arizona Renaissance Festival
- 7-13 | Waste Management Phoenix Open
- 9-12 | Coors Light Birds Nest concerts
- 26 – Mar. 29 | Spring Training 2022
- March 11-13 | NASCAR Weekend at Phoenix Raceway
- March 19 & 20 | Luke Days 2022
- March 25-27 | Spring Tempe Festival of the Arts
- April 7-10 | Arizona Country Thunder
- May 20-29 | Spring Arizona Restaurant Week
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!