Here is your Phoenix metro area Real Estate Weekly Market Update! The following data was pulled from the Arizona MLS (ARMLS) on the date listed below:
Key points from this data:
- The number of active listings has gone back down 298 listings throughout the valley.
- Median list price has remained consistent except for Scottsdale which saw a spike of $117,500 from last week.
- Average days on market have slightly rose in each city by just a few days, assume this is due to the holidays and a little bit of a slow down in the market.
- Number of active rentals has decreased by 65 over Maricopa County.
- Rent pricing has remained very constant throughout the valley over the past several months.
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
- Taiwan Semiconductor suppliers now flocking south to Casa Grande, for the article click here:
- The massive investment from Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. has already been lauded as a spark for development in the far northern part of Phoenix, but a group of suppliers that will service the fabrication facility are starting to gather in another location: Pinal County.
- Taiwanese media reported in 2020 that the Chang Chun Group factory in Arizona will produce electronic-grade hydrogen peroxide, tetramethylammonium hydroxide (TMAH)-based developers, electronic-grade solution and plating solution.
- The land Chang Chun Group bought was part of the Pinal County Technology Park
- The technology park is also where Kohler Co. plans to build its $300 million manufacturing facility.
- There are a number of factors that make Casa Grande and Pinal County an attractive place for the suppliers, overall cost for a site that is rail-served in Casa Grande can be a quarter or a third of the cost of a similar site in Phoenix
- We are dealing with almost explosive growth of the manufacturing and industrial growth in Casa Grande and Pinal County.
- TSMC is already under construction on its plant in north Phoenix near Loop 303 and Interstate 17. The city of Phoenix has also designated some areas in north Phoenix as “supplier sites” that are designed to work with TSMC’s fabrication facility.
- $750 million redevelopment of Metrocenter in Phoenix planned to start next year, for the article click here:
- A new ownership group has major redevelopment plans for Metrocenter, which was once the largest mall in the Southwest.
- The redevelopment plan, called the Village, will include 2,600 multifamily units and 100,000 square feet of essential and service retail.
- The plans also call for boutiques, retail stores, restaurants, bars, a town-center park, and other commercial and entertainment venues.
- The light rail extension that is under construction crossing Interstate 17 and ending at Metrocenter gives the team an opportunity to create a multimodal transit-oriented development.
- With the canal nearby, the team can use the canal as an amenity, like has been done in other places in the Valley.
- The Walmart store, the self-storage property and the movie theater will remain on the site.
Liz & Marie are still purchasing properties all across Phoenix, Scottsdale and around the valley. If you would like to sell your house fast and are looking for a more personal interaction than an iBuyer like Zillow, check us out our quick free four minute video where we show you how to save $10,000 or more when selling your property!
This week’s LOCAL NEWS
- Phoenix police officer runs 5K in honor of Officer Tyler Moldovan, For the link click here
- Last week, Officer Tyler Moldovan was shot multiple times after responding to a call and remains in a Valley hospital in critical condition.
- Phoenix Police Officer Kayla Conroy honored her “brother” Officer Tyler Moldovan by running in a 5K this weekend.
- A candlelight vigil is expected to be held for Officer Moldovan and his family on Tuesday, December 21 at 6 p.m. at Marshall Ranch’s community Christmas tree, located at 57th Avenue and Aster Drive in Glendale.
- Police shower families in need with gifts thanks to 911 toy drive, For the link click here
Every year, hundreds of police officers across the state adopt families from their patrol districts who need a helping hand, providing Christmas gifts for kids who might otherwise go without.
- What we try to do is get men and women in uniform in the door of homes where they need to see police in a different light,
- I took an oath to help protect and serve and help our community and this is part of the serving and helping part and that’s what makes the job worthwhile,” said Mesa Police Lt. Bryan Soller.
- Every detail was clearly considered with heartfelt passion inside the North Mesa Fraternal Order of Police lodge Friday
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!
Let us know how we can help you today!