Key points from this data:
- Inventory is slowly increasing week over week across Maricopa County
- Median list price and number of days on market remains pretty consistent overall
- The number of active rentals and rental price has remained constant over the past few weeks
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
If you don’t subscribe to the Phoenix Business Journal maybe you should! Let’s check out some recent articles published about our local real estate market.
1. Update on the local building/construction industry: Check out the article here:
- July home building permits took a dip in the valley about 7% compared to last July
- However number of permits are up overall 32% from last year
- There are still increased prices for material and limited access to supplies
2. Update on iBuyer activity in the Valley, check out the article here:
- Hedgefunds and iBuyers are paying at or above market value and holding them instead of trying to do a quick flip and resell.
- Memphis, TN has the highest percentage of sales to iBuyers.
- Phoenix is the 4th largest iBuyer community in the country.
- Tucson is the 6th highest.
3. Update on our Phoenix rental market, check out the article here:
- The Rental market is in an upswing with a 21% increase in the number of renters from last year
- More renters seem to be moving into Maricopa County
- There is increased construction for apartments around the valley with many in Central Phoenix.
If you are looking to retire and no longer want to have the headaches of managing your rental property give us a call at 480-788-8513 or and we can give you multiple options on how to get rid of your rental property and save on capital gains tax!
This week’s FUN FACT
Diamondback’s Pitcher, Tyler Gilbert pitched a NO-HITTER in his first start in the major leagues!!! This has only happened 4 times in baseball history. Check out the full article on abc15 here.
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!
Let us know how we can help you today!