Here is your Phoenix metro area Real Estate Weekly Market Update! The following data was pulled from the Arizona MLS (ARMLS) on the date listed below:
Key points from this data:
- The number of active listings across the county has slightly increased again 5 weeks in a row
- Average list price has remained pretty consistent
- City of Mesa is up 37 new listings which is the highest of the cities we service
- There is still a strong rental market, rental demand continues to increase in Phoenix
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
- The 25 hottest housing markets in the country during Covid 19, for the full article click here:
- Jacksonville, Florida is at the bottom of the list at 25
- Phoenix, AZ is number 3 with a 30% value change since last year and 73% over 5 years.
- Austin, TX is number 2 with a 41% change in value over the past year and 70% change in the last 5 years.
- Boise, ID is the top market in the nation with a 44% change in value since last year and 127% over 5 years.
- Restricting the supply of available rental units continues to cause the rents to go up
2. Massive 7 million square foot Goodyear AirPark coming to the West Valley for the full article click here:
- The property will include more than 1.6 million square feet of space in six buildings.
- This is minutes from the Goodyear Ballpark, the spring training home for the Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Indians.
- The architect for Goodyear AirPark is Butler Design Group.
- This will include industrial and retail space!
If you are looking to sell your Phoenix property give us a call at 480-788-8513 or watch this free four minute video and we can give you multiple options on how to get rid of your property and save on capital gains tax!
This week’s LOCAL NEWS
Pony Express begins 2 day journey raising money for horses. For the full story click here.
- The ride raises money for Horses Help, a horse therapy organization that serves community members with special needs.
- The Phoenix JC Comancheros have reenacted the historical Pony Express for many years. The Pony Express was a mail delivery service using horse-mounted riders that operated from 1860-1861.
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!
Let us know how we can help you today!