- The number of active listings has gone down for the first time in about 8 weeks.
- Average list price has seen a slight fluctuation on Phoenix and Chandler.
- Average days on market have remained constant throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe.
- We have 156 more rentals on the market than we did last week, this is a much larger increase than in previous weeks.
- Rent pricing has remained pretty constant throughout the valley.
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
New data shows iBuyers grip on Maricopa County housing market, for the full article click here:
- iBuyers paying too much for homes in Arizona
- A Phoenix-area realtor reports that iBuyers own nearly 13% of all listings in Maricopa County.
- iBuyer purchased a house for $600,000, $100,000 more than neighboring homes.
Liz & Marie are still purchasing properties all across the Phoenix market. Would you like to sell your house fast and looking for a more personal interaction than an iBuyer solution? Would you like to save $10,000 or more when selling your property. You will want to check out our free four minute video.
2. 18,000 acres in Estrella master-planned community sold for $212.5M, for the full article click here:
- 18,000 acres of mixed-use master-planned community located in Goodyear, AZ
- Located just 17 miles west of Phoenix, the master-planned community is already home to more than 7,000 families
- The community offers amenities, including two clubhouses, resort-style pools and a waterpark, 72 acres of lakes, 50+ miles of paths and trails
- Estrella will continue to actively develop new neighborhoods for a wide variety of builders, with additional parcels coming online in the near term.
This week’s LOCAL NEWS
Blind street vendor with a heart of gold uplifting west Phoenix with his attitude. For the full story click here
- After years of helping the community and environment, they are on the receiving end of kindness and support.
- A Scottsdale Boy Scout Troop was the victim of a recent burglary.
- We knew that the show must go on. So we tried to make lemonade out of lemons!
The Cardinals are the only undefeated team in the NFL this season at 7-0!
Former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods embraced sports almost as much as public service.
Arizona is mourning the loss of the former Arizona Attorney General and diehard sports fan who passed away unexpectedly Oct. 23 after suffering a heart attack. He was 67.
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!
Let us know how we can help you today!