- The number of active listings across the county has increased again
- Average list price has decreased slightly from where it was last week
- City of Chandler takes a significant $53k median price drop
- There is still a strong rental market, number of active rentals went up over 50 from last week
Median List Price
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
1. 5 Arizona housing market predictions for 2021, for the full article click here:
- The mortgage rates will stay low, hovering at 2.75% which is a 50-year low! So now is a great time to refinance or cash out refinance if you want to pull some equity out of your properties.
- Inventory will remain low, with low interest rates more buyers want in and increased sales prices. Definitely a good time to sell a property.
- First time home buyers are a strong force as Gen-Z buyers are looking to purchase.
- Rental prices are also on the rise so if you can keep your property and rent it out that might be a great long term strategy.
- Buyers are putting more than 20% down payments to avoid mortgage insurance.
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
2. How to Navigate this Tough Seller’s Market: How To Overcome Buyer And Agent Frustrations Check out the full story here:
- Don’t: Get Frustrated Or Fatigued – If you are a first time homebuyer you may be facing issues with cash offers with lots of investors in the market…if it were meant to be it would be.
- Do: Step Into Your Power – Look at homes that have been on the market for a longer period of time, you may be there only option.
- Don’t: Fail To See The Potential In A Property – You don’t necessarily have to fall in love with everything you see during inspections.
- Do: Keep A Positive Attitude – both buyers and real estate agents, it is important to maintain a positive attitude and stay in communication throughout the process.
If you are looking to sell your Phoenix property give us a call at 480-788-8513 or watch this free four minute video and we can give you multiple options on how to get rid of your rental property and save on capital gains tax!
This week’s LOCAL NEWS
A former Arizona high school football kicker is inspiring others after a recovery from a devastating car crash last year. For the full story click here
- Krysten Muir was the first female athlete to score a point in an AIA state championship football game as a kicker for Marcos de Niza High School.
- She is learning how to walk again and stands on the sidelines coaching and inspiring her team!
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!
Let us know how we can help you today!