- The number of active listings has gone down over the past 2 weeks.
- Average list price has remained pretty consistent throughout the valley.
- Average days on market have remained consistent.
- Number of active rentals has increased by 177.
- Rent pricing has remained pretty constant throughout the valley.
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
1. Girl Power: New group syndicates Casa Grande parcel to pave way for 1,200 homes, 2,500 apartments, for the article click here:
- A group of women syndicated a land deal in Casa Grande, paying $23 million in cash for 321 acres of vacant land, where they plan to develop a master-planned community with 1,200 homes and upward of 2,500 apartment units
- California-based Lucid Motors (Nasdaq: LCID) kicked off vehicle production in Casa Grande, where the company plans to employ 1,500 by the end of the year. Wisconsin-based Kohler Co. plans to build a $300 million manufacturing facility in Casa Grande that will employ 425 people over the next five years.
- Casa Grande is officially on the map again in terms of economic development. “We expect Casa Grande to be a destination for economic development for years to come…”
- One thing that attracted the group to this site is that it comes with certificates of assured water supply, which is a rare find in Casa Grande. “If a property in Casa Grande does not have a certificate, then for-sale housing construction will not be allowed on it any time soon,”
- Anita Verma-Lallian, (She’s) hoping to gain approval for 1,200 single-family homes and another 2,500 multifamily units. She also hopes to include the wildly popular build-to-rent hybrid product that teams single-family detached rental homes within a community.
Liz & Marie are still purchasing properties all across the Phoenix market. Would you like to sell your house fast and looking for a more personal interaction than an iBuyer solution? Would you like to save $10,000 or more when selling your property. You will want to check out our free four minute video.
2. What do experts predict the Valley will see for next year’s housing market? for the article click here:
- A“It’s kind of crazy,” Panozzo said. “We’ve gone to white-hot to just hot.”
- She said last year there was a 33% appreciation average in home prices across the Valley. This year, they’re looking at 24% and next year will still be about 10-15% appreciation.
- Panozzo did say she’s not really seeing multiple offers well over list price as much anymore, but a lot more contracts coming right in at list price.
This week’s LOCAL NEWS
WWII veteran doesn’t allow a broken bone to keep him away from Mesa parade, For the full story click here
- One of the grand marshals at Thursday’s Veteran’s Day parade in Mesa was a 101-year-old veteran with a laundry list of accomplishments and an even bigger family, but getting him in the parade was a distant thought just a few weeks prior
- The 101-year-old WWII veteran wouldn’t allow an innocent fall to be the reason to stop living – so he had surgery and recovered. “As far as I’m concerned, I was still wanting to live and accomplish whatever the Lord wanted me to do,”
- He and his late wife had 12 kids which then led to 88 grandkids.
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!
Let us know how we can help you today!