Here is your Phoenix metro area Real Estate Weekly Market Update! The following data was pulled from the Arizona MLS (ARMLS) on the date listed below:
Key points from this data:
- The number of active listings across the county has increased slightly again
- Average list price has remained pretty consistent
- City of Phoenix is up 31 new listings and Mesa is down 37 listings
- Rents have remained consistent across all cities
BIG NEWS in Real Estate:
- Tucson-based Stackhouse wants to transform housing with shipping containers, for the full article click here:
- Stackhouse wants to create buildings across the country that allow tenants to live in shipping containers.
- This will allow tenants to relocate to another city and ship the entire home.
- Stackhouse trucks will allow for transport when moving from city to city.
- First stackhouse is to open in Denver and is approved for 62 units in an 8 story development.
2.Average cost of new home jumps from $170,000 to $430,000, for the full article click here:
- Prior to Covid-19 homebuilders were focusing on smaller simpler homes.
- With the change in the work-at-home environment we are seeing people want larger, more comfortable homes to accommodate both living and working.
- Virtual learning has also created a need for a functional space for children to focus.
- Multi-generational homes are also becoming more popular.
If you are looking to sell your Phoenix property give us a call at 480-788-8513 or watch this free four minute video and we can give you multiple options on how to get rid of your property and save on capital gains tax!
This week’s LOCAL NEWS
Scottsdale estate commands 2nd-highest sale price in Arizona history. For the full story click here
- An estate in Scottsdale has just sold for $21.5 Million, it is the second highest sale in the state per the MLS.
- The homes is over 12,000 sqft and features and italian exterior with a french inspired interior
- The buyers are a retired couple from San Francisco
- 11200 East Canyon Cross Way or The Castle on the Hill
About Liz & Marie
Liz & Marie are the area’s leading real estate solutions company. We successfully work with homeowners, buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and real estate investors, buying and selling all types of residential real estate. We are confident that we can find the right property or solution for you, whether you have a house to sell, are looking to buy your next investment property, or are looking for your family’s “forever home.” We can share our knowledge so that you can make the best decisions for your situation and we are dedicated to making everyone’s experience a smooth and successful process.
Liz & Marie specialize in buying and selling your home at the price, and on the timeline, that works for all of us. Our extensive knowledge of real estate investing and a large network of real estate investors nationwide allows us to offer more buying choices and a wide variety of selling options for all types of home buyers and sellers, including financially distressed homeowners. Our mission is to work hand in hand with all parties and to handle every situation with the utmost professionalism and care.
We are thrilled to be a part of this next chapter in your life. Our commitment to excellence starts with treating you and your transaction with the utmost care and professionalism. We know that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make and we are humbled that so many homeowners choose us to join them on their journey. Let us lead the way and earn your business today.
We may be Crazy Liz and Wacky Marie but together we can do anything. Our combined experience in real estate has given us tons of lessons and has provided us the opportunity to help many homeowners! We are always striving to learn more and help others!
Let us know how we can help you today!